More coming sometime in the next eventually.
ARGO Online Helpful Commands and Tips by RaginSupport
/partyinvite [name] to invite a player in your party when he’s not in sight
Press “K” and use the “Action” button on the right side to find some social actions your character can do, such as many different dances..
Party member will be displayed on the map with a number.
Use the blue "M" beneath your skills on the right side to open a "Quick Menu" there you'll find "Move Channel" at the bottom of it. You can use this for changing your current quest-area channel if your map is to full
If you can't find your friends even though you should see them, check if you're on the same channel!
When you experience problems with your Production Quests, (the orange ones) that items you collect doesn't count, you should try to relogg.
In case your quests don't show up after a relogg you can find them using "H"
If you earned a titel ingame (like "Kelloare Citizen" or "Young Floresslah Warrior") you can display it infront of your Name by using "J". Beneath "Obtaining list of titles" you can activate it.
With ALT+X you can hide your Interface for better screenshots
Beneath your HP and MP you'll find WP, WP are WAR POINTS and they act like a kind of shield for PvP
all guilds are fix on lvl 5 (for the moment).
different guild member grades like vice guild master will be available at character lvl 50, it's supposed for high lvl content.
Guildnames should be max 11 characters long, and can not handle spaces yet!
Use F to sit / restore your HP and MP.
Press T to change the view into the TPS mode.
Press C button to open the Status information.
Press N to open a minimap and M to see whole map.
Press Z to use jetpack ( you can only use it if you have done the necessary things like equiping Novice Dash Backpack and charging it with Basic Training Core )
ARGO Online Pets Guide by EpsilonTheDark
Hello everyone, this is Dark. I recently have had problems using my pets, but I believe I have figured it out. If anyone has any other bits of information on pets and how to use them just leave a comment below and ill edit it in .
Summoning First off, summoning your pet. After you equip your pet(and give it an amazing name ) and it goes into your personal party you can summon it by right clicking the icon or dragging it to your skill bar and summoning it as you would normally use a skill.
Skills Next, skills for your pet. You can buy skills from the pet merchant and can use them according to your pets level(yes your pet has it's own level and goes up according to how much fighting it does). Once your summon your pet and right click the skill book you can find the skill in your pets skill window. Where is that pet window you may ask. It is located inside the expanded form of your personal party. You select your pet and then click skills. Now, how to use your pets skills. You can drag your pets skills, just like your mounts, onto your skill bar and use it from there. However this can be a bit annoying to do because your pets buffs lasts for a very short amount of time. (By the way I think they should just make the pet buffs like 5 minutes long since their cool downs are shorter than their duration anyway, and it is just a hassle to continuously re-activating them.) This brings us to our next topic.
Auto Skills Ok, so you have gotten your pets skills, but you hate constantly having to activate them even more then you do your own buffs and skills. Well, maybe you should consider using the amazing AI feature . On your pets skill window there is 3 sets of bars with open skills slots that have percentages. You can drag your pet's skills there to make your pet automatically use those skills . However, I unfortunately do not understand exactly the difference between the Idle and When Attacked bars, and the last bar seems unusable. If a GM or someone could help me out here with what those mean EXACTLY and what the percentages do I will edit it in.
Pet Commands If you open your skill window and open the action page you can find commands for your pet. However, I recommend not using these commands as they seem to not work like they should or we just don't have a through enough understanding of them to use them. They seem to not always work, so they may be bugged or glitching. If anyone has any info please comment below.
Thank You for reading this, If you have anything you wish for me to add and anything that could help please comment below.
-Doesnt seem to be much of a change in graphics
ARGO Online Unlock Better Graphics Guide
Ever wonder why the graphics in game were nothing compared to the video and screenshots on the main site? You might think you are crazy and that is just how things are. You are not crazy! Oddly enough, they have dumbed down the graphics in the in-game options. However, with a few tweaks, you can turn this:
 That's right, the screenshots up top are of the game in max via the in-game graphics options. The screenshots bellow show what max actually is for ARGO. This entire time you might have been going around with the game graphics on max thinking that was as good as it gets, but that is obviously not how it is. Let me just say right now I am not a hacker, you do not require hack tools to unlock the real max graphics and it is totally legal to unlock them. Before doing anything, be sure to close your game down.
Official Staff response to this tweak _______________ RaginSupport wrote:hello,
we won't punish it if you change your settings as shown in this guide.
but we won't give any support if something doesn't work afterwards.
so use at your own risk. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
STEPS: 1. Right click your games shortcut on your desktop and select Properties > Shortcut Tab > Open File Location.
2. Open the folder called UserSetting and locate the config file called Launcher.
3. Copy that file and paste it in a safe place like your desktop. This is VERY important to do! If your game stops working you will need this original file to make the game work again.
4. Open the Launcher config file with notepad. It should open in notepad by default, but if it does not, right click it and select Open with > and then select Notepad.
5. Scroll down until you find a line called [GRAPHIC] and edit the number values under that from 0 to 1000. 0 means off, 1 means low, 2 means medium, 3 means high and some options go higher and higher. I don't know the max value so I personally just changed everything to 1000 besides a few options like camera and antialiasing. 1000 will make that option go max and not actually push above it. If the max value is 10, entering 1000 will simply make the value 10 in-game. Note that antialiasing is a really hard hitter for graphics and to be safe you should only put it to 4 or 8 before trying for a higher value. Higher values include 16, 32 and 64. Note that anything past 16 could harm your graphics card. Start off with 8 and if it works fine, try 16. If 16 works fine, try 32. If 32 works fine, you really don't need 64. I just like how it blurs everything a bit. Note that at 64, you will lose a bit of texture quality but gain more blur, thus making everything blend in more. In all honesty, most people can't tell the difference between AA 16 and AA 64. I've also been told that character select screen does not lag with a value of 32 or less. If you have 64, it is normal for the character select screen to lag due to massive amounts of blur and bloom in that screen. Note that may mean you will need to turn it down for areas with high bloom.
6. Save the file once you are done. You might want to change other options such as UI settings or enabling sound echo. Note that there is also player voice chat that I found, but the feature is not in yet.
7. Now copy the new saved Launcher config file and open the folder called noname.
8. Delete the Launcher config file in that folder and paste the one you just copied into that folder.
9. Try launching the game. If it crashes, paste the original Launcher config you saved to your desktop into the UserSetting and noname folders. If the game runs really slow in character select, try to get into the actual game. Oddly enough the character select screen lags a LOT for me but once I get in game the frame rate is amazing for me. If the game lags really bad even in the actual game past character select, either edit both Launcher config files to have lower values or paste the original back in to go to your last settings before you edited the files.
10. Enjoy a new, cleaner, more beautiful game.
Optionally, you can simply copy and paste my own settings into yours.
; 1000: Fixed Pipeline=; 1000: Fixed Pipeline
; 1000: Programable(Shader) Pipeline=; 1000: Programable(Shader) Pipeline
;ÁöÇü ·»´õ¸µ ¸ðµå¸¦ ¼³Á¤ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.=;ÁöÇü ·»´õ¸µ ¸ðµå¸¦ ¼³Á¤ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
You are welcome. My IGN is Painzer.
Update: For some reason more and more people are PMing in game about how they can't get antialiasing to work. First of all, you need a valid value! Valid values are 2 4 8 12 16 24 32 and 64. If AA does not work with valid values, I have no idea what is wrong. But if you have an ATI graphics card, open up CCC and you can force AA. You can do the same with NVIDIA control panel.